Thursday, October 18, 2012

Book Review: Love, Fame and Other Lessons by Jo Frances

Love, Fame and Other Lessons is a cute little book that I read this week.  This book is fun and does a good job or portraying young love and the challenges that go along with it.   Parts of it really kind of reminded me of a movie that I once watched called Love and Basketball.  The characters were great and the author did a good job of detailing their blooming relationship.  I was a little apprehensive about reading this because it showed up in the Adult section of Smashwords but I wasn't nearly as graphic as thought it would be.   This would be a great book to read this weekend. 



Be sure to check out the Giveaways section in the sidebar for the latest contest announcements.

Get Chitika | Premium

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed. Add to Technorati Favorites Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: