Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tracking your teenagers

When I turned 16, I was pretty much hell on wheels. My dad gave me a little white Volkswagen for my first car and I would pick up the girls and hit the road. I would tell my parents I was going one place and then go somewhere completely different. There were quite a few times that I would go as far as an hour away without them having a clue. They were very overprotective so I knew that if I told them I would never be able to go. It wasn't like we were ever really doing anything bad, but we lived in a rural area and there wasn't much to do in our hometown. The farthest that I ever went was a weekend at Eastern Kentucky University.(I lived in Indiana) I actually got caught for that one and for a couple of others, but overall I was pretty good at getting away with it.

I can imagine that my parents probably wished more than once that they had some sort of tracking system back then like they do now. Parents now have the ability to use GPS Tracking to keep an eye on their kids.

LandAirSea Systems Inc. has the most powerfully engineered GPS tracking equipment. All GPS tracking systems have gone through extensive engineering and testing, both in the lab and in the field. GPS tracking systems are currently used daily by thousands of civilians as well as by government and law enforcement agencies. Here is a video showing the advantages of tracking your teenagers. The technology for this equipment is phenomenal. They use something called a GPS Tracking Key which is a small, pocket sized device that receives signals from the twenty-four Department of Defense GPS satellites orbiting the earth. The internal computer can accurately determine the GPS location of the device within 2.5 meters and then records this data every second. The Data can then be downloaded and viewed in Google Earth simply by plugging the Tracking Key into the USB port of a computer.


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: