Thursday, June 02, 2011

Blog Monetization

I have been asked a lot lately how to set up a blog or if someone already has one, how to monetize it. Well, for you non-techy people I have a special offer through the month of June. I will design and set up a blog for you using the blogger platform and design templates of your choice. Plus, in addition to that I will monetize your blog with at least 10 sources of ad revenue specific to your blog subject. So, if you want to start a weight loss blog, I will use weight loss promotions for your ad boxes. I will do all of this for $75.00 or for $99.00, I will set up a monetized blog and facebook page and link the two so that you can immediately start promoting it. For an additional $20.00, I will do some basic SEO to at least get you found in the search engines a little quicker than normal. If you are interested, please give me a call or hit me up on Facebook for more information.

Quick note, once the blog is set up you will have to maintain it by posting regular blog posts in order for it to get traffic and make money but blogging is a great way to make some extra pocket change and in some cases make more than you would from a part-time job.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.

Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

2 comments:

Rhonda Smith said...

I missed this from back in June...but I want this!!! When can we do it?

Dena said...

Rhonda, give me a call Monday and we can work it out. All I need from you is what you would like to call your blog, what you want to blog about, and your favorite color palette. Be thinking about those and then when you call me it will be a breeze.