Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Here's another great tool for your business


How many of you have Googled your name or your business? Don't be shy, we've probably all done it. Well, would you like to know whenever someone says something about you or your business. I know I do! So, I created a Google Alert for my name, the name of my business, and a couple of variations of my hotel name so that I get daily emails notifying me if someone posts something about me. It's very cool, because not only does it pull hard links, but it also pulls information posted in local newspapers.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed.

Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: