Thursday, October 18, 2012

What's your page rank?

Have you always wondered what your page rank is?   I found a new tool to help you check page rank on a website or blog, so I thought I would share it with you.  This log used to be a PR3, but fell to a PR2 a little over a year ago.  Wire Walkers VA, an SEO and social media company, recently launched this website and I think it's very useful tool.   Most bloggers need to know their Page Rank at some point, so now you have another option for finding this information.  Since, I just launched Momat40.com last month, I wanted to check the page rank on it but after all the promotion I was surprised that it is still not ranked.  Oh well, maybe next month.  :)

Be sure to check out the Giveaways section in the sidebar for the latest contest announcements.

Get Chitika | Premium

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed. Add to Technorati Favorites Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: