Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Book Review: The Mary Celeste Papers by Paul Gallimore

 The Mary Celeste Papers is a comedy-mystery book about some railwaymen, one of whom happens across a mysterious ship’s log and thereafter falls victim to a major crime.   As I had no idea what a comedy-mystery book would entail, I was a little skeptical but I found myself thoroughly enjoying the book especially the dialogue between the characters.  For a book that is written with a decidedly British accent it carried over well and was still funny.   

If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can go and read it for free so I would highly recommend it.   I would love to know what you think.  This book was originally published by Paul Gallimore back in 1996 under the name Fulham and Philadelphia but the name was changed to be more search engine friendly when it was updated in the Kindle version. 



Be sure to check out the Giveaways section in the sidebar for the latest contest announcements.

Get Chitika | Premium

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed. Add to Technorati Favorites Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: