Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving is only 8 days away! What are you craving?

 Wow!  It seems like this year has just flown by.  I can't believe that Thanksgiving is only 8 days away.   I'm already craving Thanksgiving Dinner so I started a little early last night by cooking up some Bacon Wrapped Turkey Medallions and Stuffing.  It was yummy, but now it just made me crave the rest of the meal like the sweet potatoes and green bean casserole.  What are you craving for Thanksgiving dinner? 

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: