Saturday, October 15, 2011

BzzAgent LindorTruffle Campaign

Earlier this week I signed up for the BzzAgent Lindor Truffle Campaign, and I can't wait to get my chocolate in the mail.  Those truffles will be the perfect treat after the stressful days that I've been having at work lately.  If you haven't joined BzzAgent, do so now.  It's a great way to get all kinds of free goodies and be able to share your opinion about some of your favorite products as well as try new products.  




Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: