Friday, November 18, 2011

Review of Frederic Fekkai Haircare Products

 I recently had a BzzAgent.com campaign for a Frederic Fekkai haircare products and I was so pleasantly surprised that I will now be buying these products on a regular basis.  BzzAgent sent me a full size sample of the Full Volume Shampoo and Conditioner and some samples.  Immediately after trying the Full Volume Shampoo and Conditioner I noticed that my hair felt cleaner and definitely had more volume but it also seemed to have more texture.  My hair is very flat and fine so it can be weighed down easily and can sometimes look stringy.  Not anymore, my hair is full of volume and feels amazing plus it is actually much easier to style.  Frederic Fekkai haircare products are available in drug stores, retail stores and grocery stores throughout the country so I will be buying them from now on.


Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: