Friday, October 08, 2010

9 Lives Advanced Nutrient System

I'm a big believer in feeding my cat the right food and not feeding them table scraps. I think a healthy cat is a happy cat, so when I received a huge box of the Advanced Nutrient System cat food and all kinds of kitty toys for my new kitten, I was excited. All of the items were sent to me by 9 Lives through MyBlogSpark. When I first found out that I was going to be getting the food and prize, I was a little worried about feeding a 2 month old kitten adult food, but the 9 Lives Advanced Nutrient System was for cats of all ages. My little Sebastian took right to it when I put it in the bowl, which is good because he's kind of a finicky eater. Plus, the toys that they sent him were awesome. One of the toys was a little blue mouse on a rubbery string that squeaks when he plays with it.





For those of you with cats, I invite you to check out the 9Lives website and tell me what nutrition needs concern you when it comes to your cat. For me, it was Strong Muscle Growth and Healthy Digestion. Hurry, this contest will end Monday August 11th at noon and I will randomly choose a winner.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.

Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: