Friday, October 08, 2010

Romano's Macaroni Grill frozen entrees

I love Italian Food but quite honestly I'm not very good at preparing it at home, so when I found out that Romano's Macaroni Grill now has frozen entrees I was ecstatic. Through MyBlogSpark.com, Romano's Macaroni Grill sent me a delicious Grilled Chicken Florentine along with a prize pack including a beautiful glass serving dish and tongs. The pasta dish was awesome, so quick to prepare and so good that my staff ended up stealing it from me. I had the Grilled Chicken Florentine, with grilled white meat chicken and spinach, along with farfalle pasta tossed in a delicious creamy parmesan cheese and garlic sauce. They also offer a Basil Parmesan Chicken, Roasted Garlic Shrimp Scampi and Spicy Italian Sausage Pomodoro. I had actually never been to Romano's Macaroni Grill before, but the frozen stuff was so good that I decided I had to try the restaurant. Yummy!!



If you would like to receive a Free Romano's Macaroni Grill frozen entree and prize pack for yourself, just tell me which one you would like to try and why. I will randomly choose a winner on Monday, October 11th at noon. Then Romano's Macaroni Grill will send out your prize pack through MyBlogSpark.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.

Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: