Monday, March 02, 2009

Totally Vintage and Chic

I just found this great Bespoke Silk Scarf Chanel Chair on Stylehive. It's made of vintage silk designer scarves that give the high-profile treatment to a low-profile slipper chair. Each chair is individually engineered to the three scarves that make it up, so overall dimensions will vary. One of the water jet cut lucite legs features an etched signature from the designer. I was reading in Glamour the other day about how to turn your apartment into a grownups apartment. This would certainly do it. I love the bright colors and the funky design of the chair. Just imagine how one hot little piece of furniture could transform a blah apartment into something retro chic.

This chair wouldn't really fit my decor but it would look great in a trendy apartment in Manhattan or Boston. I can totally see something like this in Whitney's apartment on "The City". Can't you just imagine it?





Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: