Monday, February 23, 2009

Mystery Shopping Monday

I use these companies on a regular basis. All are free and easy to sign up and they offer a good variety of shops on a regular basis. Restaurants are some of my favorites because I get paid to go out and have fun.

A Closer Look, Inc.-Shops range from restaurants and hotels to retail.

Bestmark- Mostly retail

Beyond Hello-Mostly retail

Confero-Mostly retail

Check Mark, Inc.

EPMS- High paying apartment shops.

IntelliShop-Mix of restaurant and retail.

Jancyn-Mix of restaurant and retail.

Trend Source-Mostly retail

Second-to-None-Mostly retail


Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: