Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Had a relaxing pedicure today

For some reason, I seem to be really stressed today. I don't know why exactly, maybe it's just me letting things pile up. Anyway, after work I went to the tanning salon and had a relaxing Chocolate Pedicure. It was so much better than the pedicures that they have at those Asian places and not much more expensive. They filled a large copper pot with warm water and rocks along with fresh flower petals. Then after the pedicure was over, she massaged my feet and calves in this wonderful smelling chocolate lotion. I was worried it might make me crave chocolate, but so far so good.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: