Sunday, February 22, 2009

Alaska is beautiful


When I think of Alaska, I think of many things including Alaskan cruises, lots of single men, cold weather, and a variety of other things. One of the things that I've always heard about Alaska is that they have times of the year when it is dark for the majority of the day. The pictures that I have seen of Alaska are absolutely breathtaking, with majestic mountains, wildlife, and so much more. I've always wanted to go on a cruise, but I can't say that I've ever wanted to move there. If you were moving to Alaska, it would be a major undertaking which would require major planning. I guess once you got there, you would hopefully find lots of strong, single men to help you unpack.


Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: