Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sheer Cover is my favorite mineral makeup

Over the last couple of years, I have tried most of the mineral makeup out there and by far Sheer Cover is my absolute favorite. To name a few, I have tried Bare Minerals, Arbonne, Mary Kay, and Avon. I love everything in the Sheer Cover kit especially the foundation. I strongly urge you to give it a try and decide for yourself. I love that when I put it on, I feel like I don't even have any makeup on at all.



Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Petula said...

Sheer Cover is my favorite too.

Anonymous said...

I've always wondered if this works as well as the commercials say. You've convinced me to give it a try