Friday, November 28, 2008

Holiday Eyeware

If glasses are on your Christmas List, be sure to check out the great selection of Holiday frames from Zenni Optical. Zenni is well known for their low cost glasses which start as low as $8.00. All of their eyeglass orders have high quality stylish frames, Anti Scratch Coating, Full UV Protection, lens edge polishing and beveling, a quality hard eyeglass case, a microfiber lens cleaning cloth, and Full Guarantee. Most eyeglass companies charge extra for the anti scratch coating and uv protection, but not Zenni Optical. My favorite pair of glasses from the Holiday collection is the Red Rimless. The rimless glasses were made popular by Sarah Palin during the recent election, but I think the rimless are very chic. They are also available in different colors if you don't like the red as much as I do. Red is one of my favorite colors, so I would of course have lots to wear them with. Eyeglasses are also another item that can be used as an accessory to your outfit. On occasion, I have worn my glasses when I want to appear ultra professional. For example, if I have a big meeting with a client and I am wearing a great suit, I will top off the outfit with a super chic pair of glasses. The right pair can really change the way you look.



Shipping and Handling is a $4.95 per order, no matter how many pairs of glasses you choose.



Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: