Friday, November 28, 2008

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Good Morning,

It's 3:15am and I'm getting ready to head out to the Kohl's sale to hopefully get the GPS unit. Just wanted to make sure that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. It is Friday today and I'm a little worried about my weight loss results. I'll post about that a little later once I have burned off some extra calories shopping. I have to work today, so it will be a leftover turkey sandwich for lunch so at least that is healthy. I was hoping to be off today, but there is just too much to do so I'm going in to complete my month end projects.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: