Monday, October 06, 2008

Win a Pink Ribbon Bracelet



I'm so tired that I can't really think straight and it's only Monday. This is not a good sign. For this contest, I'm giving away a Pink Ribbon Bracelet. Tomorrow, there will be another contest for something new that I have never given away. My Blogoversary is right around the corner now and I'm still trying to come up with some really great items for a big finale. All you have to do to win is comment on this post. Double entries to anyone who posts about this contests or adds my button to their sidebar.

This contest will end next Monday, October 13th at midnight. Open to bloggers nationwide. Good luck!

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

So, what all do I need to do in order to be entered in this giveaway?

Shane said...

Pink Bracelets are always nice to watch..we too provide a variety of good Imprinted Bracelets...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yay another contest, I have put your button to my shopping blog.

http://sherryshopping.blogspot.com

oh yeah I haven't redeem my previous prize. :)

Toni said...

I love the bracelet and would love to win it!

I will wear it proudly!

Michele P. said...

Love the bracelet! My daughter's childcare provider is a survivor and this would be a wonderful gift for Mrs. Gurney, thanks for the opportunity!

Birdhouse Books said...

I enjoyed visiting your site! The pink ribbon bracelet is really pretty.