Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I want to win a 2009 Civic Hybrid

I just found out that if you order any Charter service online or by registering today that I could be automatically entered to win a brand new Honda Civic Hybrid worth $24,000. With the price of gas, this would be a great car to have. Especially since they are giving it away!

This beautiful new car is a polished Metal Metallic and gets up to 45 mpg highway. The 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid has a 110-hp, 8 valve, SOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylider engine and continuously variable transmission. Other feautres include a USB Audio Interface and MP3 Auxiliary Input Jack.

By signing up for Charter today, not only can you save on television, high speed, and telephone service but you just might win a car that can help you save a LOT on gas too. In order to win you must live in an area that offers Charter services.
This is definitely a contest worth talking about, so tell your family and friends so that they can get in on this as well.

I have to say that I really would like to win a new car because my 2005 Ascender is starting to show some wear and tear. I'm starting to hear little noises that just don't sound quite right and the plastic that covers the knobs for the seat mechanism is about to fall off. Since I can't afford a new car, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can win one.
Post?slot_id=22160&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: