Monday, October 06, 2008

I went to an after hours event...

Tonight I went to an after hours event at a competitor hotel. They have recently renovated their bar, restaurant and common areas. The food and service was surprisingly good. While I was there, I sat near a guy that I have had a small crush on for awhile. He was very nice and actually talked me to quite a bit. I'm really looking forward to future events, so that I can talk to him more. It's a busy week this week for events, tomorrow I'm having drinks with sales contacts, Wednesday is my friends 29th birthday so I'm going to Ormond. Thursday is another event with another one of my crushes and then Friday is nothing. That is the day that my friends leave for Miami, so I will probably be very sad...

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: