Monday, October 13, 2008

Finally!!!

It's official! I finally sold the Mobile Home today. After 6 months and $3000 in expenses plus a $2000 commission, it is finally gone. I was really disappointed in the price that I got for it because I feel like I just gave it away but at this point I couldn't continue to hold on to it any longer because I was paying $500 a month in expenses. That chapter of my life has now closed and I can focus on my big priorities which are getting my teeth fixed(I need two crowns), working on my new business venture and becoming financially self sufficient.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: