Monday, October 13, 2008

What are you going to be for Halloween?

I have a Halloween Party to go to next week and then I am going on the Boos Cruise over Halloween, so I have searched long and far for a Halloween Costume that fits my body type. It is really tough to find Halloween Costumes in a larger size that aren't too provocative, but I finally found one I liked. For the Party on the 25th, I am going to be a Pirate Woman and here is a picture of my costume.

For the Boos Cruise, I am going to be Betty Rubble since my friend Kim is going to be Wilma Flintstone. Unfortunately, I have to make my costume because the ones that they had in the stores was too short for my long legs. Basically, if I bent over at all you would be able to see everything. So, I went to JoAnn fabrics yesterday and got some fabric and I will make a very simple strapless dress. If I have problems, I may recruit one of my employees but right now I think I can handle it.

So, what are your plans for Halloween and what are you going to be? What are the kiddies going to be?

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great choice..! Pirate Woman would be a great idea for Halloween.