Monday, October 13, 2008

More Coupons up for Grabs

Ok, I have another great batch of coupons up for grabs this week. Contest ends Sunday, October 19th at midnight. There are baby coupons, pet coupons, food and drink, household goods and even some dining out coupons. Don't miss out. There are somewhere between 80 and 100 coupons.

Enter today and earn double entries if you blog about this or put my button on your sidebar. If you blog or add my button, please be sure to leave an additional comment for your entries to be counted correctly.

Contest closed due to lack of participation.



Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: