Monday, October 13, 2008

Biggest Loser Club

I am seriously considering joining The Biggest Loser Club. That show continues to amaze me and I really feel like the workout and healthy eating tips that they provide might really be worth it. If you sign up right now, I noticed that they are giving away 3 free books that includes the Biggest Loser Cookbook and Fitness Programs. I was also looking earlier today and there is a fitness video that features a workout with Bob, Jillian, and Kim and it was around $9.00. I'm not a big fan of Jillian, but I LOVE Bob Harper. I actually think I could work out listening to him. Is there anyone that you know that has joined the Biggest Loser Club or League? What have you heard?


Biggest Loser Diet Club – Sign Up Now



Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was checking out the club the other day too but I don't think that it's any better than Sparkpeople, which is free. I do love all of The Biggest Loser trainers. They really motivate me!