Friday, October 17, 2008

Fat Ticker Friday Results 10/17

Ok, after the horrendous week last week and my awful gain, this week I had some great results. Not only did I lose what I gained last week, but I also lost an additional 2.2 pounds, for a total this week of 5.4 pounds. It's been a crazy couple of weeks, but I am really trying to stick to it. This weekend is Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach so I will be busy at the hotel this weekend and will hopefully burn some extra calories. As mentioned before, I have had events every night again this week but I am still committed to exercising tomorrow and Sunday. I also joined the Biggest Loser this week and I think it will be very helpful in helping me plan, plus I got the free books that were offered: Biggest Loser Cookbook, Biggest Loser Weight Loss Plan, and Biggest Loser Fitness Plans.

Biggest Loser Diet Club – Sign Up Now


Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Meg said...

Way to go on the weight loss. Great job. Keep it up.

Meg

Michelle said...

Great job on losing what you had gained plus more!! Keep it up!

Lady Dragonsinger said...

congrats on the weight loss! You're doing great

mom_of2boys said...

Awesome weight loss!! Keep up the great work!

Christie O. said...

great job last week!! sorry i'm late!! but that's an awesome loss, high five to you!!