Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ready To Try Dating Again

Now that I'm losing weight and I feel that I am on the track to a happier me, I think it's time to give dating another try. It's so hard for me to date for a variety of reasons, but I need to concentrate on this like it is one of the tasks on my to do list. I'm terrible about making time for phone calls, chatting, and actually dating because when I'm always so pressed for time. When I'm not at my real job or doing sales events for that job, I try to split my time between my blogs and websites as well as developing my new business into a reality and then I try to spend time what little spare time I have with my friends. I've always thought that with all of the events that I do that I might meet someone at one of them but that hasn't happened yet so I guess the best thing for me to do would be to check out some of the internet dating sites. There are many different internet dating sites out there, many of which you can search for free and others that you can search and communicate for free. True.com looks promising because you can do a free a search of singles and you only have to pay when you are ready to communicate. An interesting thing about True.com is that they actually screen singles background checks to ensure in fact that they are "Single". I think it's definitely worth signing up for the free account to see who is out there. What do I have to lose, right?
Post?slot_id=23155&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: