Thursday, October 16, 2008

Two Weeks

Two weeks from today and I will be sitting out in the Atlantic Ocean on the Boos Cruise on my way to the Bahamas. I'm very excited, but also a little disappointed that I haven't lost more weight. I wanted to be at least 20 pounds thinner by the time I left, but that doesn't look like it will happen. I did buy some clothes for the trip last weekend, so at least I know I will look as cute as possible. In the meantime, I will be sticking with my diet and exercise plan as well as visiting the infrared sauna at my tanning salon at least twice a week. The infrared sauna burns 900 calories in 30 minutes! After the second time this week, I could definitely feel a difference in my stomach region. I am also planning on going to a Suddenly Slender salon for a Body Wrap like the ones that you see on tv. I got a coupon for $25.00 off and they say you will lose 6-30 inches on your first visit. I have had them before, but it's been awhile and I hope that I can at least lose 20 inches. Wouldn't that be awesome!

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, a trip to the Bajamas is great. I want to go. I understand your weight loss plight because it's a - well, you know. It's hard, especially when you are a social eater. I have lost 6 pounds, but it hasn't come easy. I'm trying to do it online, but progress is super slow. Best of luck to you. I'll check back.