Thursday, October 16, 2008

HFH discussion on body parts

This weeks HFH topic is for me to discuss my favorite and least favorite body parts. First of all, at this point I don't think I truly have a favorite because my body just doesn't seem like ME. I mean growing up I was always thin and then something happened around the time that I turned 30 and now I can't seem to make it stop. I guess if I have to choose a favorite, I would have to say my legs. I don't like how heavy they look but I do like that they are long and it helps them to not look at heavy as they would if I was short. My least favorite would have to be my butt, booty, bute', or whatever you want to call it. It's huge, it sticks out a mile and is so unappealing. That and my stomach are the two body parts that I would love to zap with some magic wand and make them smaller. What about you, what's your favorite and least favorite?

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: