Friday, August 08, 2008

Using City Search to find reviews

Have you ever used City Search to find out information on a certain business or to find someone that provides a service that you are looking for? Having just moved to Orange City recently, I had no idea where the best veterinary was and if the vets could be trusted to take care of my baby. Knowing that he doesn't like to travel very far, I knew I had to find something within 5 miles of my home. I did a search and there were about 7 veterinary offices that came up, however when I clicked on City Search I could see reviews for the vets and that was what sold me. The vet that I took Makenzee too, had one review that talked about the way they handled another pet as if it were a family member. That was what I needed to hear so I made the appointment and thankfully the review was write on.

City Search can be used for any business including Car Repair, Home Improvement, and Pools. For example if you search pools in Phoenix, you would find Shasta Pools. You can get information, directions, and reviews on Shasta Pools and other Home & Garden Products, Pool & Spa Dealers, and Pool & Spa Suppliers. Shasta Pools has very good ratings and would be something that I would look at if I was in the market for a pool in Phoenix, AZ.

Shasta Pools



If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: