Friday, August 08, 2008

Fat Ticker Friday

As you can see, I am still up about a pound from last week. It's hard to believe that TOM can make that big of a difference. It was actually over 5 pounds at the beginning of the week. As soon as I saw the scales going up, I knew exactly what it was. Plus, for me the cravings were horrible and I caved to Chilis Boneless Buffalo Wings, Eggrolls, and Spinach Dip. Okay! Back on track at the latter part of the week and the scales was pretty much back to normal. I'm sure by Sunday or Monday, I will be down past the 16 pound mark again and on my way to losing another 15 pounds by the middle of September. I really need to lose another 25 by October 31st!






If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A little fluctuation is to be expected my dietician and doctor both say. Do you weigh at the same time each day? That is very important. Just keep up the good work and don't be too hard on yourself when you cave to a treat....I did the same thing yesterday.