Friday, August 08, 2008

Italian Charm Business For Sale

If you are looking to start your own online business but have no idea where to start and where to get products, I have a solution for you. I have finally made the decision that I need to sell my Italian Charm Business due to the simple fact that I cannot keep up with it due to work commitments as well as time needed to maintain my many blogs and websites. If you already have a blog, that is a great way for you to promote your Italian Charm Business. That is actually how this blog started out in October 2006.

Here is what I am offering:

Over 2000 Brand New Wrapped Italian Charms(Stainless Steel), 10 Italian Charm Bracelets (Stainless Steel), and 5 Key Chains.

Italian Charms are all Stainless Steel and will not tarnish or rust, some of them are Gold Trim to match the Gold Trim Bracelets.

Styles include:
Patriotic, Christmas, Family, States, Breast Cancer Awareness, Laser Charms, Beach Scenes, Easter, Birthday, Sports, and much more. Charms come wrapped in plastic with 10 charms per strip.

Currently there is an Ecrater Store that has several of the Top Sellers listed in it, but I honestly haven't had time to finish loading the inventory.

With purchase of existing inventory, I will give you all wholesaler information so that you can continue to purchase bracelets at great pricing. It is easy to set up your own Ecrater store and there are no fees involved like with Ebay.

Great deal for anyone wanting to start their own business. Marketing is easy, if you already have a blog that is a great opportunity to promote your new business.

Asking price is $1000.00. Please email me at denashops@yahoo.com or comment here if you have questions.



If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.

Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

Good luck :) i always want to start a business but I find it hard for me.. maybe I need to try..something new..