Friday, August 08, 2008

Trash Compactor Bags

When I saw my house for the first time, I really fell in love with it because it is in such a peaceful area and is so nicely remodeled. It was also the perfect size for me and in my budget. Since buying my home though, I have always thought that there is one major thing missing from the kitchen and that one of these days I would love to have one put in. What is it you ask? It's a trash compactor. I don't know why they never put one in but I fully intend to do that soon. My maintenance guy should be able to handle that for me with no problem. I know that I can buy them at Lowes or Home Depot and my friend Deb told me that they are very easy to install. She bought a house that she was going to flip and had one installed in it. If I get the trash compactor put in, I have already found the perfect place to buy the trash compactor bags. I love this place! Not only do they have a wide selection of Bags for all major trash compactor brands including: Whirlpool, GE, Broan, Frigidaire, KitchenAid, and more. You will also get a Free wine opener with every purchase.

They also have other much needed kitchen supplies including compactor repair parts, refrigerator filters, appliance touch up paint and much more. They also offer a UPS Flat Rate Shipping for $7.95.


If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: