Thursday, November 08, 2012

Book Review: Enigma by Aimee Ash

 Enigma is a supernatural romance involving a love triangle between a girl named Kate and twin brothers named Sebastian and Jack.  Sebastian is the dark haired, motorcycle riding brother who puts a curse on Jack.  I don't want to give too many of the details away, but I thought this was an interesting story line and the characters were good.  Of the two brothers, I found myself being drawn to Sebastian just like Kate.   All in all, I thought this was a good book and I would like to read more from this author.



I received a copy of this book FREE on Amazon, so if you liked reading my review of the book go check it out for yourself.  

Be sure to check out the Giveaways section in the sidebar for the latest contest announcements.

Get Chitika | Premium

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed. Add to Technorati Favorites Pin It Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: