Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Scavenger Hunt




We are going to have a Christmas Scavenger Hunt.  Each day from now until Christmas Eve, simply check Facebook for the Hint to the Scavenger Hunt Item of the Day and then email it to sungegrlblogs@yahoo.com.  Then, on Christmas Day I will tally all of the answers and pick a winner using random.org.  Each day's scavenger hunt item will count as one entry.  Plus, you can also gain entries by sharing the Scavenger Hunt on Facebook or Twitter or by blogging about it.  I was originally thinking about giving away a $10.00 Amazon gift card but I've changed my mind and decided that I want to do a $25.00 Amazon Gift Card and a $25.00 BeautiControl Gift Certificate from me.  I want this to be lots of fun, so the more the merrier.  So share with your friends and invite them to come join us. 

So to be clear each person can have a total of 8 different scavenger hunt items.  Plus, you can share it on Facebook, Twitter, or your blog once a day.  So in total you have 32 different chances to win.  If you share about the scavenger hunt, please email me to to let me know so that I can make sure that I count that toward your entries.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. 

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati FavoritesFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: