Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Top 5 Favorite Christmas Movies

 One of my favorite things about this time of year is the fact that they play Christmas movies for pretty much the whole month of December.  To me there would be nothing better than spending the day watching Christmas movies with my kids and cats.  So, I've put together a list of my Top 5 favorite Christmas movies.  See how many of mine are in your top 5.  Let me know what your top 5 are, I would love to hear them.  Or at your favorite.  :)

5.  A Mom for Christmas

4.  The Christmas List

3.  A Christmas Story

2.  A Boyfriend for Christmas

1.  Christmas Vacation

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati FavoritesFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

2 comments:

Autumn Rowland said...

I love all these christmas movies

Danielle (Dani ) Jones said...

I haven't seen a few of those, I guess I have some new movies to see.