Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday MANday

 I'm a little late in posting this today, but I wanted to get back in the routine of things so here goes.  For this week, I've chosen Wilson Bethel from the new show Hart of Dixie.  This show is filled with lots of complicated love triangles including one with Wilson's character Wade and Zoe(played by Rachel Bilson) and the town attorney who just happens to be engaged to a girl that is still in love with the town mayor.  Sounds confusing, right?  Well, it's only a tiny confusing but oh so interesting so if you haven't seen it I suggest you check it out on Monday nights at 9:00pm.



Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.
Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: