Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yoplait Greek Yogurt

I had never heard of Greek Yogurt until last month when I was watching the Rachel Ray show while at home sick with the flu. Lately, however I have been hearing more and more about it. Lucky for me, MyBlogSpark sent me a care package with coupons as well as a "Nourish Your Inner Goddess" Gift Pack courtesy of Yoplait. The Gift Pack contained some spa products along with a beautiful white robe and slippers.

To celebrate its new Greek yogurt and to encourage women to nourish their inner goddess, Yoplait has teamed up with actress Izabella Miko, who plays Greek Goddess Athena in the epic adventure new Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ film “Clash of the Titans,” that came to the theater on April 2nd in 3D.

The new Yoplait Greek Yogurt is packed with 12 grams of protein and is available in four delicious flavors, Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla and Plain. Click here to learn more and download a coupon for .30 cents off one coupon of Yoplait Greek Yogurt.

To win your very own "Nourish Your Inner Goddess" gift pack, tell me if you saw "Clash of the Titans" and what flavor you would like to try if you win. This contest prize is brought to you through MyBlogSpark and courtesy of Yoplait. Hurry, this contest ends on Wednesday at noon. Simply comment here or on my facebook page.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: