Sunday, April 11, 2010

No Soda Month

Better late than never!! April is No Soda Month according to Bob Harper of the Biggest Loser. I am a huge fan of the show and have been following Bob and Jillian on Facebook for quite some time. If you aren't already following them, I highly recommend it. They will do little challenges for us every once in awhile. So, now I have joined the No Soda Month bandwagon and am going to officially quit the root beer and Mountain Dew. Even Diet Soda is banned. Who wants to join me? I'm also giving up the M&M's too. No more sweets for me, other than those healthy sweets. Yogurt, 100 Calorie Popcorn, etc.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

1 comment:

Chad said...

That's funny, I had no idea April was "no soda month!" I just today decided to cut out all sodas anyway. Nasty! Good luck to you.
Chad
http://iamlosingit.net