Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fiber One is a Healthy Snack

MyBlogSpark provided me with a Fiber One® Gift Pack courtesy of Fiber One. The gift pack included a package of the NEW Fiber One 90 calorie Chewy Bars along with a water bottle and pedometer to help with my weight loss goals. I love the Fiber One® bars because they are yummy and healthy at the same time. The Chocolate Chewy Bars give you the taste of the chocolate without all of the fat and calories of a candy bar plus it's packed with fiber so you stay full longer. My mom is staying with me for while, so she tried one the other day before heading out for her daily walk. She commented to me that it was delicious but it also kept her full until lunch time.



What are you doing this year to encourage or promote healthy weight loss? If you would like to win a Gift Pack like mine, simply leave a comment as to what you are doing to promote a healthy weight loss or if you have tried the 90 calorie Fiber One® Bars let me know what you thought. If you follow this blog on facebook, you will get an extra entry to win. Winners will be announced at noon on February 10th.


Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: