Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crazy January

This has been a crazy month... It started off great, New Years Eve playing Wii at Kelly's, then my birthday celebration at the Beachside Tavern in New Smyrna but then it quickly went downhill from there. On January 9th, there was a small fire at the hotel, luckily no one was hurt and my staff was able to get it out quickly, Then shortly after that mess got cleaned up I started having relationship problems and then I found out that my beloved Makenzee has lung cancer. That along with the everyday stress of being a single homeowner in a down economy is almost more than a girl can take. Luckily, I have a supportive family, great friends who check on me everyday and I am just trying to live each day thankful for an extra day with Makenzee. I think that I need to put more effort into blogging, because I think it would be a great outlet for me so that I'm not focusing on all of the bad things that are happening.

One good thing that happened, was that I finally launched my company. InnSight Services LLC, is officially open for business and will soon be accepting applications for Mystery Shoppers in all areas.

Anyone else having a crazy January?

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: