Sunday, November 08, 2009

Artisan Marshmallows from 240Sweet.com


One word came to mind when I first took a bite of the Chocolate Chip Artisan Marshmallows that were sent to me by Sam at 240Sweet.com. Yummy!!! Sam and I went to high school and reconnected over facebook awhile back so she sent me some marshmallows to review. When I opened the box, I couldn't help but tear right into them. She sent me the Chocolate Chip, Lemonade and Salty Caramel. Obviously my favorite was the Chocolate Chip because you all know of my love of anything chocolate but coming in at a very close second were the Salty Caramel. I love anything that can satisfy my salt and sweet craving all at once and these did the trick. The first Chocolate Chip and the Salty Caramel I simply ate alone as a little treat, but with the last two Chocolate Chip I decided to split them up into a couple of cups of hot chocolate for me and some of my staff. Delicious!!! After taking a look at the website, Sam and Alexa also recommend creating homemade s'mores by putting them in the microwave for a few seconds.

They also have a variety of other flavors including Chai Spice(I love Chai Tea, so I bet I would love this), Coffee, and Peppermint which I think would be great in a hot cup of coffee during the holiday. All of these delicious Artisan Marshmallows are lovingly created by Chef Alexa Lemley of Lemley's Catering. Both Alexa and Sam seem to be very involved in community events in Columbus, Indiana and the surrounding area. I actually worked at the Holiday Inn in Columbus, Indiana for quite awhile before moving to Florida. Too bad I didn't know about 240Sweet.com back then. :)

Sam, thanks for sending the marshmallows they were delicious!!

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: