Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October has been a busy month

So far this has been a crazy busy month. I returned from my cruise on 10/5, then partied til the wee hours of the morning for the Libra Birthday Weekend on 10/8-10/11, then got so sick that I couldn't talk and was running a fever of 103, and now here we are and it's the 20th of the month. Just two short months and we will be into the height of the Christmas Season. While my weight loss has not been going well, I have recently begun dating someone so I've been staying busy with that as well. He's a very nice guy and I've been trying to spend as much time with him as I can. I have been on a weight loss plateau for about 2 months now and I'm ready to kick things up a notch so that I can wear something cute during the Christmas season. Is it too much to hope to lose 20 pounds by Christmas? I don't know, if I get back into my exercise regimen I think I can do it. Plus, I have to stop going out to dinner so much. Love going out, but hate what the calories are doing to my weight loss plan. So, what are your goals for the upcoming Holiday months? Would love to hear from some of you.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: