Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Where does the time go?

Jees, I don't know where the month of August went? Do you realize that we are less than 4 months away from Christmas and the New Year? I can't believe it! Work has been an absolute madhouse. The colleges are starting to come back and I have been overwhelmed by rooms contracts plus I am now on my own as we recently had to let our Assistant Manager go due to budgetary cutbacks. Luckily, I have the support of my awesome staff to get me through it. Anyway, I promise I'm going to get back to blogging on a more regular basis plus I'm focusing on a life makeover and I will keep you posted on that as well. The biggest change for me is that I am now actively looking for that special someone by using a variety of online dating sites. I can't wait to let you know how that goes. I am also officially down 2 whole pant sizes and I broke a major goal last month. I've been focusing on my workout and I think that is truly the key. Well, I'll keep you posted as things go along.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: