Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The perfect promotional tool

Ok, this is so cool!! I went to a conference for work a couple of months ago and one of the things that they did was give us a Promotional USB Drive with the company logo on it and it was already preloaded with all of the spreadsheets and templates that we were going to need for the conference and for use in the office. I thought that was a fabulous idea and I have used my new USB drive on a regular basis ever since I received it.

I recently found a company that deals specifically in promotional USB drives or promotional jump drives. FlashDealer.com has found its niche in the market place by offering businesses affordable promo flash drive options. They offer more than just corporate and company logos printed on a USB flash drive – they offer complete outside of the box customizations. Their motto is “You dream it we can build it”. Anything you can imagine – no matter how unusual – can be built and shipped out to your business for marketing purposes. I came up with some pretty cool ideas, a suitcase design for a hotel, a space shuttle design for NASA, or a telephone for someone that you are having a hard time getting in touch with. The telephone is great because if it has your company information on it, it couldn't say any clearer that you want them to call you. When I was doing marketing, I needed something like that for one of our larger clients. I think it would have been the perfect incentive to get him to return my calls. What do you think? What can you come up with?

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: