Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sign up for the new version of PayPerPost

If you haven't already done so, please take a moment and sign up for the latest version of PayPerPost. This new platform now allows the advertisers to find bloggers based on our bid price. It's kind of cool, so be sure to check it out. I just signed up this week because I'm a fan of the old site, but I figure I have nothing to lose. Two sites just means two chances to make money.

PayPerPost

Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: