Friday, July 31, 2009

Ugh, I hate early mornings

Yesterday I had to get up at 5am to be in to work at 6am to deal with some problems and get ready for a Quality Inspection. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get out of here at a decent time yesterday so when I got home it was too late to take a nap. I ended up going to bed a little after 9 and wouldn't you know, I was awake by 4:30 this morning. I am not a morning person, but for some reason I just couldn't go back to sleep. I had another sinus headache and just couldn't shut my brain off. I finally ended up getting out of bed and decided to come in to work early again so that I can get out of work about 2pm this afternoon. I'm really looking forward to my weekend, so I need to go home and take a nap this afternoon so that I can stay awake. :)

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

No comments: