Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Save $15.00 at Yankee Candle Company

Here is a link that I just got in my email for Yankee Candle Company. With this coupon you can save $15.00 off a $45.00 purchase. I love their Coconut Bay scent.

http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/html/retail/Email_HTML/webCoupon_XF905A2.html

Enjoy!
Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon ToolbarFree Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com
twitter buttons

1 comment:

The Constant Complainer said...

Dena, you have an interesting blog. I am a first time visitor.

I came across your link when I doing some research on Blog Catalog for one of my own posts - about coupons.

Anyway, I always try to make it a point to comment. Thanks.