Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jewelry is the perfect accessory

When I was younger, I never got into accessorizing my wardrobe, but over the last couple of years I have bought a few really nice items that can be used to compliment many outfits in my wardrobe. When shopping for jewelry, I always buy either neutral tones or colors that would match most of my wardrobe. (Usually the colors are red, purple, blue, or black) Yesterday, I wore really cute new sweater and paired it with silver earrings and a long necklace with highlighting colors. Another perfect example of pairing the right accessory with the right outfit would be to pair theseMiguel Ases Oxidized Silver Chandelier Earrings with a black top and skinny jeans.

This would make a great outfit for casual Fridays if paired with a smart boyfriend jacket and then just as great for dinner out with friends after work. I love looks that can alternate between work and play without changing a beat and the right accessories can actually help to pull it off. The earrings would also be great paired with a little black dress for a night out with your guy.


The Miguel Ases Oxidized Silver Chandelier Earrings Miguel Ases oxidized silver chandelier earrings are handmade, and have an exotic Moroccan style. Intricately woven with oxidized silver and a 14k gold fill. Cubic zirconia studs at the base and inside the lower hoop compliment the design.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: