Monday, March 09, 2009

Dancing With the Stars returns tonight

It's no secret that I am somewhat of a reality star junkie and one of the shows that I have been known to watch is Dancing With The Stars. In previous years, I would watch because of the Stars and then when Maksim took a year off I realized that I was watching mainly to see him. This year, I'm not really into any of the Stars like I was with Jennie Garth and Mel B. However, I will say that I think that Denise Richards and Maksim Chmerkovskiy will be the team to beat. Apparently Jewel has been replaced with Holly Madison from Girls Next Door and she will be teamed with Dmitry Chaplin who is new DWTS. Although, I'm not a fan of Denise Richards I always hope that Maksim stays in the competition as long as possible.

Be sure to check out the Important Announcements section of my blog for the latest contest announcements.

If you like this post then please consider subscribing to my full  RSS feed.


Add to Technorati FavoritesStumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: